Thursday, March 6, 2014

First Draft of Global Warming

This is the first draft of Global Warming. It started very simple and almost boring. I think I had just started getting my feet wet with Adobe Illustrator and as time went on, I began realizing what I was able to do in the program. I chose blue because the Earth is known for it's water, most of the planet is covered in it. The color blue is also representing a cool temperature because global warming melts the ice caps in the Arctic regions of the world. I chose to use Orange because it is a warm temperature and is supposed to help communicate that the sun is in fact the sun.  I chose to use gray as the little girl because it was a neutral color, and she is partly made up of smoke because smoke pollutes our air and partly causes the problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment